- There is a huge demand for flexi printers for their versatile use
- The flex printers are quite expensive
- You have the option of availing the excellent facilities of Bajaj Finserv Machinery Loans to start or expand the business.
Consider this: it is your daughter’s final day at college and you have arranged a surprise get – together at your home. You like to congratulate her in a gala way. Or maybe your housing complex is planning to organise a cultural event and you like to announce that proudly to everyone.
In such cases and many such important phases of life, we all use a flex banner all the time. Be it a small budget event or big budget, school picnic or International Seminar flex banner is widely used to communicate, announce and attract people to your program.
This type of flex printing can comes in various forms. It could be hoarding printing, canvas printing, backdrop printing or banner printing. The dimensions and design are flexible and can be customize completely as par the requirements of customer. These are not the only reasons why the flex banners are so popular. They are very much durable and cost effective as well.
All the factors contribute to building an enormous market for flex banners. The businesses like it as it can be used as effective marketing tool; to promote the brand or may be to launch a new product.
Organisers use it to advertise their event. School, colleges, clubs use to announce their upcoming events. Because of these, the demand of flexi banners is always high. And if you are planning to enter or expand your existing flexi printing business, well you are on the right tract. There are various types of printers available in the market. However, they may cost anywhere between Rs. 5.00 Lakh to Rs. 12.00 Lakh.
But when you have the hunger for success and a vibrant market to jump in, funding will not be a problem for you. Bajaj Finserv has equipment financing option just for your needs. Bajaj Finserv’s Equipment Machinery Loan will help you to buy or lease flex-printers as per your requirement. The key features that will help you are:
- High Loan Amount: Up to Rs. 30.00 Lakh loan amount is given. More over these loans are unsecured and you don’t need any collateral for it.
- Availability of Flexible Loan: The machinery loans are available in Flexi loan format. That means you can get a sanctioned limit of Rs. 30.00 Lakh and you will have the flexibility to withdraw or repay as per your requirement. Also, you will pay interest only on the disbursed amount and not on the entire limit.
- Pre-Approved Loans: The business loans come with a pre-approved feature i.e. you could get the benefits like top-up loan or interest rate discount etc.
For a product to be truly successful there should be a healthy relation between the demand and supply. The demands of flex prints are already present. And with help of Bajaj Finserv Equipment Financing, you will be rightly placed to cover the supply portion also. All you need to do is to apply here for the business loan.