Women these days are very much concerned and cautious of breast cancer. These days due to unhealthy lifestyle women after a certain age are tending to breast cancers.
There are many places for best treatment for breast cancer in India. But we all know that prevention is always better than cure. If there is a genetic thing and it is there in family tradition then the risks might be higher but apart from that one can follow some steps so that they can keep this attack away from them. The more you try genuinely, the more you can lower the risk.
The first and foremost thing one needs to do is to change their lifestyles. If you follow a particular lifestyle then you can always reduce the risk.
- If you have a tendency of drinking alcohol, then you need to limit them right now. The more alcohol you intake, the more is the risk of developing breast cancer. There is a higher risk of drinking alcohol as well. But yes, you can always limit to an extent, may be one drink per day and not more than that.
- You also need to cut off the habit of smoking if you have one. There are a lot of research which have been done to find that there is a huge link of smoking and women getting affected by breast cancer. At the same time, it is not only about preventing breast cancer but by stopping smoking one can prevent a lot of diseases and improve their general health.
- Women also need to control their body weight. If one is obese or overweight they have to check it down because this increased body weight can lead one to breast cancer. Women have to be more conscious after menopause because that is the time when they mostly gain a lot of weight.
- The best way to stay fit is to remain physically active. When one is physically active, they also have a healthy weight and it helps in preventing breast cancer. It is a good idea to some light exercise or some aerobics to keep things in control. If not, then one can always go for a walk or a run which will help them to keep their body weight in check.
- Also when you become a mother, try to breast feed your child as much as you can. The more you do that, the more it keeps breast cancer away from you. This gives one a great protective effect from breast cancer.
- If you are undergoing any hormone therapy, you need to check the time and duration of it. The therapy should not continue for more than five years. Otherwise it may increase the risk of breast cancer. If you are taking this therapy due to your menopausal symptoms then ask your doctor what the other ways you can treat them are.
It is also said that birth control pills can create the harm. Best breast cancer treatment in India can be found in related hospitals.